Love Advice (from our blog)

Charli Haynes: Psychic Stand-up Comedienne

Being a stand-up comic and a psychic can be uh… interesting. I am considered an empath and clairvoyant as well.I love to make people laugh and i love to help people. In my stand up comedy routine, I can create material that is hilarious yet healing and cathartic to the masses. How did I get

How To Enjoy Being Relationshipless

This article looks at how to approach being single with less resistance and shows how acceptance is not despairing resignation, rather it can help accelerate us towards whatever new cycle we are moving towards. Yes it’s true I did just coin or make up my own word “relationshipless.” I have even added it to my

The Power Of Forgiveness In Getting Over Betrayal

At some point in our lives most of us have been wronged, betrayed, lied to or hurt by another. It is very difficult in this imperfect word full of imperfect people not to be on the receiving end of some injustice. Obviously there are degrees of hurt depending on the circumstances, from someone not inviting

Star Watch: Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone

Its hardly gossip that Los Angeles born Andrew Garfield, and stylish movie starlet Emma Stone fiercely guard their privacy. No cryptic Twitter updates or Hello magazine exclusives mean we know very little about the inner workings of their relationship. Can the stars reveal more than this celeb couple are willing to let on? With his

5 Tips For A Loving Relationship

1. Nurture real friendship According to research, our ability connect with others (our attachment style) is often defined by our childhood experiences. A recent study(Prior and Glasser) suggests that 65% of people have a secure attachment style, while the remaining 35% have an insecure attachment style. Insecure attachment can lead to a wide range of

Leo In Love

Leo in love, now that is quite an interesting issue to consider, seeing that the Leo individual never does or feels anything halfway in their life! Well it’s the same when it comes to love. The Leo person is basically very passionate and steadfast about their feelings. And without a doubt they will always be

Taurus In Love

The Sun is in Taurus from April 21st to May 22nd. It is an earth sign and it is represented by the sign of the bull. Those aspects are commonly known – what’s not so well known is the association Taurus has with Venus, and the realm of love! One could say that the whole

Can You Heal Your Relationships This Christmas?

One of the best Christmas presents I could ask for this Christmas isn’t a new iPad or the latest Gucci bag. Certainly these things could give me a certain amount of instant gratification and perhaps even some style! But no product or item, no matter how expensive or nifty, can ever measure up to the

Is Romantic Love Just A Beautiful Myth?

Love throughout the ages and in modern history has been romanticised, there’s no doubt about it. Even though love has a universal meaning, the concept of love between romantic partners takes on a whole new perspective. Love occurs when two people connect in mind, body, and soul and develop the desire to form a bond.

Relationship Tips For Highly Sensitive People

In “Emotional Freedom” I describe emotional empaths as a species unto themselves. Whereas others may thrive on the togetherness of being a couple, for empaths like me, too much togetherness can be difficult, may cause us to bolt. Why? We tend to intuit and absorb our partner’s energy, and become overloaded, anxious, or exhausted when